Where to Buy a Front Farm Tire Kubota 8.3-16?

/ Where to Buy a Front Farm Tire Kubota 8.3-16? #1  

Oldtoad

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4310, Bolens-Isiki
Storm coming in a few days, just cleaning up yesterdays snow, tire blew. Cuts too.
Please give suggestions.

/ Where to Buy a Front Farm Tire Kubota 8.3-16?
Called Kubota, they send all tires out to a commercial outfit, nothing in house.
Tire size changed to 8 x 16, $116 ++.
Ordered 2, last time guy asked if I wanted 2, naaa, other tire looks good. When I got home with the new tire mounted, the other was flat...

/ Where to Buy a Front Farm Tire Kubota 8.3-16? #4  
Called Kubota, they send all tires out to a commercial outfit, nothing in house.
Tire size changed to 8 x 16, $116 ++.
Ordered 2, last time guy asked if I wanted 2, naaa, other tire looks good. When I got home with the new tire mounted, the other was flat...
Now that is funny lol

Now that is funny lol
It was. Would have been funnier if it had happened to someone else. :)
Today's install went very well.
The tire guy was impressive, an old guy with a limp, new valves, cleaned the wheels, put some waterless install goo to seal it up good, man did he move efficiently! A craftsman that earned his money.
Oh, there was no charge for the spin balancing.
;)

/ Where to Buy a Front Farm Tire Kubota 8.3-16? #6  
You must have a crappy Kubota dealer. I wanted new tires for mine and my dealer told me not to buy tires. They got me tire and rim combo through Kubota Whole Goods for cheaper than just the tire. So I basically got new rims for free.

Good for you.
The 2 tires cost $327 installed with new valves, old tires disposed of. Installer said the rims looked new, tractor is over 20 years old. The tires were overnighted from 2 different locations. I got to plow a new storm the 2nd day after I called, would have been screwed otherwise.