Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps?

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
Greetings, I'm looking to purchase (4) ratchet straps. Would like 3" black webbing, 1' fixed strap end on all of them with (2) 6' and (2) 8' adjustable strap ends, all with double J hooks. I was able to custom build them at "CustomTieDowns.com" about $45 each, however they wanted to charge me $64 for UPS ground shipping, which just pi$$ed me off and I refuse to buy from them. Anyone know where I can order these custom made or something in stock close to what I need? thanks

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #2  
Don't know where Right, Here is located, I configured a strap shipment (for my flatbed) and found their shipping was in-line with UPS published pricing. Are you outside the US?

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #4  
I ordered mine to spec on Ebay years ago.

Chris

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #6  
We use these guys at work. They have amazing service and pricing, and it can be sitting on your porch the next day. Plus the Canadian dollar is in the tank at the moment, so you save another 20%...

CTS Cargo Tie-Down Specialty

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #7  
Don't know where Right, Here is located, I configured a strap shipment (for my flatbed) and found their shipping was in-line with UPS published pricing. Are you outside the US?

Agreed. Hard to tell where here is?

They are shipping USPS, and it showed 64 bucks if I were to order the same thing. Maybe give them a call. I dont see why they couldnt fit all 4 straps into 2 large flat rate boxes @ $15ea

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #8  
Hmmm I got heavy duty ones from the Freightliner dealer in Spokane. Try a commercial truck - Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack - dealer.

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps? #9  
Last year I contacted "CustomTieDowns.com", to have them make some straps like this one, but wider. They said they didn't have the hardware to do it.

You adjust to the length needed and slide the ratchet anywhere on the strap. Very handy. :thumbsup:
PA080001 (Small).JPG

PA080005 (Small).JPG

PA080006 (Small).JPG

PA080007 (Small).JPG

/ Where to Buy Custom Ratchet Straps?
Thanks everyone for your responses, I'm located in Maryland. I checked out the US cargo, Mac's, and other sites last night but didn't see what I want. I will first call CustomTieDowns this morning and give them the opportunity to adjust their UPS or USPS pricing (both were shipping options and within $1 of each other as I recall). If that doesn't work, I'll start calling the other suggested vendors. thanks!