Where to find roller for logging chain?

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #11  
I hope he solved his problem by now.

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #12  
I hope he solved his problem by now.

Well, I really need to pay attention to dates I guess. Maybe it will be a thought for someone else that comes across this thread.

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #13  
And that should work, Good Job! I think every one here fell for a old post at least once.

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #14  
Well, I really need to pay attention to dates I guess. Maybe it will be a thought for someone else that comes across this thread.
Don't feel to bad, Look what I did: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/148-carryalls.html#post3528512

And that should work, Good Job! I think every one here fell for a old post at least once.
Yep, and I have the record for the oldest, at thirteen years! :eek:

But it did take off with many more posts, than the first time around. :D

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #15  
...and the simple answer was to hook a chain across the bucket to his two outer hooks. Second chain from that to the boiler. Just be sure to hook the bottom chain clevis onto a centered link of the cross chain so it doesn't shift left or right unexpectedly. Curling the bucket then lifts the bottom chain vertically, giving greater capacity. When I'm near my weight-lifting capacity, I'll curl the bucket downward and raise the FEL arms to tighten, *then* curl to lift the object.

Paul

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #16  
   / Where to find roller for logging chain? #17  

lol. I've posted on old posts before because I didn't notice the date. (I always tell myself I'll look before I post) But most times that advice slips my mind and I don't look at the date. :)

Even on other forums I've posted to 10 year old threads where someone asked for advice on something and I didn't notice until I went back and read the first post.

Oh well the info I gave might be useful for someone else. :)

Chad

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #18  
   / Where to find roller for logging chain? #19  
Ignoring the fact that the thread is years old, you have not a bad idea. Though those rubber rollers compress VERY easily and do not last long under pressure. I'd go with one of the polyurethane ones or whatever they are.

510Mqmyk1jL._SX300_.jpg

/ Where to find roller for logging chain? #20  
I very seldom ever post to threads that are even more than 8 hours old. Cause I usually aint searching much, just reading and sharing. And I never click beyond the first page of "todays posts". Which sometimes those hundred or so threads may only cover a few hours.

So if someone revives an old thread, and it is on the first page of todays posts, there are times I havent caught it...