Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #1  

Fl3930

Tractor
New Holland 3930
I got into somethin a little deeper today than I started out too! I had pulled the bucket off of my 7310 Loader. Before I put it back I decided to touch up some paint on the loader itself. I could see it had been repainted and one paint did not like the other paint. There was scale everywhere down the arms of the lift. So while cleaning up rust and hitting the bald spots with primer. I decided to attack the scale as well. Before I was done and down to a paintable surface I had gone thru the new stencils over the old stencils they had painted over. Not to mention someone had stood on the hood of the 3930 tractor and then put about 3/8" of bond in an attempt to make up the dent. For God's sake if your gonna fix it do it right. Pull the hood and straighten it! The Bondo was cracking and what I thought was another paint fracture, was cracking Bondo. So I got most of the Bondo off and now need to pull the hood and straighten it!! Which will require pulling the exhaust stack. Not an easy fix but a doable fix!!!

Ford NH 7310 loader.jpeg
So to make a long story short I need new stencils that depict the 7310 loader as a 7310 loader. This pic is not my tractor I just borrowed the image to show what I meant by the stenciling!

So either I am not Googling the right thing by putting in the search "stencils for a 7310 Ford/New Holland Loader" or something because, I have not found a site.

So where do I need to go to find the replacement stencils!!

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #2  
What you want are the decals. Here is the link to Messick's online parts catalog for the loader decals. Section 018 are the decals. I attached the parts list. They may or may not still be available. A phone call to Messick's or your local dealer will answer that question.

Attachments

• nh-141758-299069-1308411.pdf
    279.9 KB · Views: 59
   / Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #3  
other than the Messick's site (great idea)

I think that I would start with contacting the Ford / New Holland dealer and see if the parts / service dept can identify the particular decals in the parts catalogue ... once you have the part number for the decals, it may be easier to locate or order that item.

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #4  
Might find some here too:

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment
So far have only found one place that even lists the decals for a Ford 7310 loader and they want over a $100.00 for a set!

That is just the Ford logo for the arms. Doesn't include the 7310 numbers or the safety decals! Pretty pricey. I may have to get creative!

Last edited:
   / Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #6  
Is there a sign shop local to you? Take that picture, and height/width measurements, and they can probably cut some new decals fairly cheaply.

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #7  
   / Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #8  
Any decent sign shop can spit them right out for a lot less than the dealer can or will sell them for.

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #9  
That is just the Ford logo for the arms. Doesn't include the 7310 numbers or the safety decals! Pretty pricey. I may have to get creative!
I would go to an office supply and buy the self-stick block numbers and letters. They come in different sizes. They used to come in black, white, red and blue. It's been a while but I think they're still available.

/ Where to find stencils for tractors and equipment #10  
I used these guys for Boat MC Numbers, turned out really good and the price was right. Very good bang for the buck

You should be able to find a very similar font (or possibly the same font) and add the black border around the edges of it too.