Attachments

• 46880CB6-8292-4ECD-9407-9BD0E882D877.jpeg
    46880CB6-8292-4ECD-9407-9BD0E882D877.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 88
  • F7CA5FAE-885F-4451-BFEA-EA3CD5127B5C.jpeg
    F7CA5FAE-885F-4451-BFEA-EA3CD5127B5C.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
   / Where to find these hoses #2  
Find out where your closest or best hydraulic supply place is. Call them and make sure they do custom work. Take yours to them and have new ones made exact fit.

/ Where to find these hoses #3  
I admit ignorance on hoses and connections. But my life sure got simpler when I figured out all I had to do was take the hoses off, put them in a feed bucket & drive 45 minutes to the local hydraulic repair shop. There I would plop the bucket down on the counter and say, "I need new hoses just like these."

"Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, sell me some of that black nylon sleeving to zip tie over the new hoses. It's costly stuff but worth it. Especially for machinery that sits outside."
rScotty

/ Where to find these hoses #4  
I admit ignorance on hoses and connections. But my life sure got simpler when I figured out all I had to do was take the hoses off, put them in a feed bucket & drive 45 minutes to the local hydraulic repair shop. There I would plop the bucket down on the counter and say, "I need new hoses just like these"
rScotty
That's all good advice (well you can carry them in a paint bucket if no feed bucket is available :cautious:) because the shops can't stock ends for all applications and often need to re-use ends from old hose.

/ Where to find these hoses #5  
Truck shops will make hoses too for you as described above (bring them the old hoses) in case you have one of those around.

/ Where to find these hoses #6  
I had my hydraulic shop make up a replacement air hose for my self winding 50 foot shop air system. Used all USA manufactured parts, and was cheaper than Home depot chinese junk.

i have them run all my hydraulic hoses.

/ Where to find these hoses #7  
Hmmm - you didn't go to the House of Hose in Spokane - grsthegreat. I've taken any hose work to them and had custom replacements made.

/ Where to find these hoses #8  
No, i use Parker in Coeur d’ Alene, on Dalton. Great people to work with.

/ Where to find these hoses #9  
Looks like a standard NPT hose. The age on it also helps ID. More than likely its 1/2in npt. Easy to find and cheap online.