Where to live - suggestions please

/ Where to live - suggestions please #102  
I'm a little belated myself, Bird. Many happy returns!
smile.gif

I'm curious (and nosey) -- I sorta stopped celebrating my birthdays in any meaningful way after I turned 40. I gave in and had a party when I turned 50, and probably won't do it again until the next decade marker. We have enough birthday fun with the kids, but I'm wondering just how big a deal you make of your own these days? Are you still the party animal you once were? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Where to live - suggestions please #103  
<font color=blue>Are you still the party animal you once were?</font color=blue>

Not by a long shot!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif My mother called to wish me a happy birthday and asked what I had planned for the day, and I told her "staking off the rows in the garden to get it ready to plant."/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif One daughter came down for the day, and she and my wife asked if I didn't want to go to town and I told them, "Not if I can help it." So they went shopping and I stayed home; very nice birthday./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Of course I did eat a lot of that big cheesecake my daughter got for me (they quit asking me what kind of cake I wanted several years ago, 'cause they know it's cheesecake)./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Where to live - suggestions please #104  
Hey Bird,
Happy Birthday! It sounds like the type I like to have. We have a rule about Birthdays in our house. If it doesn’t end in a “0” it is not a big deal. Do you think this is a form of age denial?/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

MarkV