Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner"

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #12  
Mount the steering wheel spinner at the six o clock position.In that what you will be able to use verysteering effort to make corrrections while you are backing. :thumbsup:

Good place to start.

I mounted mine in the 8 O'clock position because I mostly steer the tractor with my left hand. My right hand is for loader and 3ph control and to hang onto the ROPS while backing up.
:thumbsup:

Anywhere from 9 to 6 o'clock is good. My B7800 seldom changes position but my L4350 has a wider range.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #13  
As others have mentioned, my BX24 changes position on almost every turn. Because of this, I mounted two spinners opposite of each other.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #14  
I recall a member here mounted three spinners on his steering wheel so one of them was always handy to use!

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #15  
Yep, I'm the three spinner guy... significant driving aid.....now I can find a knob even tho it keeps moving around...mount next to each wheel spoke, enjoy:D

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #16  
Mine is in the 1 o clock position on my Yanmar. I really like steering knobs, great for backing up trailers. :thumbsup:

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #17  
I made my own spinner a couple of weeks ago. I put it at 9 o'clock. It's the best upgrade I ever made to my tractor.

I thought about 6 o'clock but when I'm driving straight down the road, that's where my hand wants to rest.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #18  
Where are you guys getting the Kubota spinner? Can 't remember. other than they were back ordered.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner"
If you're not in a hurry you can get them from Messicks. It took them about a week to get it in, then they ship it out UPS ground from there.

Kubota PN#77700-01540

Coleman Equipment says they have them in stock, but then they also say it's backordered until October. (My guess is they just forgot to update the item description)

Kubota Steering Wheel Spinner 77700-01540

Also slightly cheaper, though their shipping price might be higher.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #20  
If you're not in a hurry you can get them from Messicks. It took them about a week to get it in, then they ship it out UPS ground from there.

Kubota PN#77700-01540

Coleman Equipment says they have them in stock, but then they also say it's backordered until October. (My guess is they just forgot to update the item description)

Kubota Steering Wheel Spinner 77700-01540

Also slightly cheaper, though their shipping price might be higher.
Thanks! Just ordered 1 :thumbsup: