where's the big tractors?

/ where's the big tractors? #12  
This individual has "1" post and it is derogatory. By every definition this guy is a troll. Let it go. Such dimwits never have the capacity to engage in conversation. Their only mission is to 'stir **** up' then they sit back and chuckle at their self proclaimed worthyness to post on a board where normal people are simply exchanging information to educate the overall audience. (Look at the number of lurkers - harmless and very much interested in the discourse taking place.):thumbdown:

/ where's the big tractors? #13  
This individual has "1" post and it is derogatory. By every definition this guy is a troll. Let it go. Such dimwits never have the capacity to engage in conversation. Their only mission is to 'stir **** up' then they sit back and chuckle at their self proclaimed worthyness to post on a board where normal people are simply exchanging information to educate the overall audience. (Look at the number of lurkers - harmless and very much interested in the discourse taking place.):thumbdown:

This person sounds like a 15 year old with zero seat time ...just stirring up crap. I agree....best to ignore the dimwit

/ where's the big tractors? #14  
Well lets put him to the test. I have from 30hp up to 190 hp. Ask away and lets see if your for real.

/ where's the big tractors? #15  
Sorry-Mine is too big for your sandbox.

/ where's the big tractors?
Well lets put him to the test. I have from 30hp up to 190 hp. Ask away and lets see if your for real.
Why don't you ask me a question if you think i'm not worthy. btw, i have more seat time thank most hobby "farmers" could dream about. i wasn't trying to be rude with my initial post but i guess you took it that way and i apologize.

/ where's the big tractors? #17  
Why don't you ask me a question if you think i'm not worthy. btw, i have more seat time thank most hobby "farmers" could dream about. i wasn't trying to be rude with my initial post but i guess you took it that way and i apologize.
Your initial question came off a little strong. Looks like a little misunderstanding. :eek: You've probably guessed by now this is a compact tractor forum. Shall we reboot this whole silly thread and start all over? :cool:

Joe

/ where's the big tractors? #18  
Where do you go to talk about tractors that do real work?

my 45 hp 1955 ford 850 puts out round baled hay for my animals to eat.. i can't pick those up myself.. so i call that 'real work'.

i also have a 1975 5000 and a 2000 NH 7610s that pull 10' and 15' mowers. I can't pull those by hand either so i call them real work.

I'm sure someone with a few thousand acers of farm that drives a 400 hp machine wouldn't consider my machines 'real workers' either.. so it's all a matter of perspective.

what did you have in mind talking about.. because I'd guess you were probably already in the correct place.

soundguy

/ where's the big tractors? #19  
Where do you go to talk about tractors that do real work?

I have one! See my signature ... Let's talk :thumbsup:

("Big" is relative of course. My previous "tractor" was a Craftsman riding mower. So my Kubota is huge)

/ where's the big tractors? #20  

Thats cool, no harm done. What size tractor do you have and what kind of work do you do with it. I do custom baling and mowing, along with all the other chores around the ranch.:thumbsup: