Where's the tires?

/ Where's the tires? #1  

yoyo

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25HST
Where\'s the tires?

Where are the tires for the CK25&30s ? Does anyone know how fast the wheels are turning on getting the right tires? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Where's the tires? #2  
Re: Where\'s the tires?

Hehe, better be patient. It took me over a month to my turf tires for my CK 20. Titan seems unable to keep up with demand or Kioti's distribution system needs an overhaul. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Where's the tires? #3  

I just looked at a CK30 today that I'm thinking of buying and they as well did not have front tires yet. They had it sitting on safety jacks and were doing the uncrate inspection this afternoon. They said they had just gotten word that the fronts were at the border (I'm in Canada) and should be in tomorrow so I can take a test drive.

I've already tried out the CK20 and was impressed but am looking for something with a little more horsepower. This looks like it.

Anyone know how they get the extra 5HP out of the CK30 over the CK25?

/ Where's the tires?

Bob they use a different motor to get the extra horses. Same tractor otherwise. I guess I'll have to wait another week or two /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Where's the tires? #5  

<font color="blue"> Titan seems unable to keep up with demand or Kioti's distribution system needs an overhaul.</font>

I don't think it's Kioti's distribution system because I've read about tire shortages in other brands as well. Sounds like the tires have arrived in Texas according to Virgil.

Don

/ Where's the tires? #6  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Anyone know how they get the extra 5HP out of the CK30 over the CK25? )</font>
A slightly increased cubic inch displacement accounts for the increase in HP. The CK30 has a 1500cc engine and the CK25 has a 1299cc engine, 91.5 cid and 79.3 cid respectively. John

/ Where's the tires? #7  

as of 6/22/04 - 7:00 am
Tires and wheels and loaders and CK 25's and CK 30's are avalable in the Texas warehouse....
Better hurry, they are going fast, fast, fast.. virgil

/ Where's the tires? #8  

BobJG I was just wondering what was the price difference between the CK20 and CK25 HST THANK'S CAG

/ Where's the tires? #9  

BobJG,
Where are you in Canada ? I am in Nova Scotia. I Just got my CK25 in at my dealers but with AG tires. I am also waiting on industrial tires.

Kevin

/ Where's the tires?

From what I was quoted, the difference in the 25 and 25 hst is about $700. The difference in the 25hst and 30hst is about $1500.

David