Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #1  

Rockbadchild

Veteran Member
Tractor
2076E Massey Ferguson
I saw a this article of which animal people think they could beat in a fight ... I think a lot of people would be up for a surprise lol Which do you think its the most delusional ? Up to which one do you think you could beat ?

1709824549780.png

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #2  
The most delusional number is 17% thinking they can beat a chimpanzee.
I think I'd have a 50/50 chance with a large dog, and closer to 100% on the ones higher on the list.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #3  
Nope, a rat. People run like a school girl from a rat.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #4  
With or without a stout stick in reach? With stick I might convince a Cobra to move on without it would me convince to skedaddle.
Still do not understand why people fear geese, not really that hard to subdue if you go in on offence. Rats, Cats and little dogs (under #80) are doable, big dogs like wolves could well be a loosing match if there is no collar to gain control. Much much harder to restrain a big dog without, with collar it just takes a grab and twist. Yes been there -- not fun and you will have holes in you.
Any adult ape will kick your @$$ as will the other big ones on the list, except the rat

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #5  
There is no Human who could beat a Grizzly Bear in a fight unless the Human had a loaded 30-06 rifle! BANG...BANG

1709826051192.jpeg

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #6  
Beat to death, or simply convince the animal to retreat?

Am I wearing boots, jeans, and a shirt, or am I fighting bareazz?

Am I starting from a standing position?

Do I have access to any tools, or am I not using my opposable thumbs?

There are a lot of factors. For instance, when you are spread eagle prone with a police K9 barking hysterically over your head from the end of a long line, that’s a bad flight to pick. But if you are jogging along and a big Rottweiler comes bombing out from an open gate you better nut up, square off and fire a stiff leg into it’s chest.

A lot of animals will initiate a bluff charge, but are still touch & go on whether they are committed until they see your reaction. If you flee, then you confirm the animal’s suspicion that YOU are the underdog and it’s prey drive will take over.

I’m not running from most of the critters on that list. I’ll work to create time and distance, and then going hot if/when those are exhausted. I’d have to be totally defensive on the big stuff. I’d likely break my arm or leg striking at an elephant or gorilla. In fact, striking any critter more than a couple hundred pounds will likely injure me.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
The criteria of the article is by hand so no tools and also imagine the thing wants to fight you... mmm to defeat it, some might retreat and some will fight to death, as a example a geese will fight to death lol.

I may or may not have tried to catch a small bear by hand once, a 1.5 year old baby (mother was nowhere to be found) the thing probably weight like 50 pound if that.... I got some thick gloves and a leather jacket and I figured I could corner it and catch it (lol yeah I know) ... it climb in a small cedar as I got closer and it hiss at me and swipe his paw... I didn't even see it never mind react to it, at that point I got the chills and back off, I could imagine that thing going around my back and biting me in the neck before I could even have time to react.

As for a big dog is I have seen first time reaction of guys inside a biting suite for dog training ( I never personally experience it) and all of them are amaze by the biting force of it, the feeling of a vise is the term used, plus to think one has time to react to it is almost delusional as well so a big dog I give him a 70/30 upper hand... anything that I can't easily pick up and controlled I would give myself the upper hand.

Last edited:
   / Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #8  
Back in the 80's I was stationed at the US Embassy in Yaounde Cameroon. Me and another Marine where in the basement, when a rat came down the hall. We both pulled our side handle baton's out to deal with it, but it was faster then we where and it ran up the leg of Dan, the other Marine. He screamed, I might of screamed too. It shocked us pretty good!!!! The rat went between his legs and stopped at his crotch. Dan spread his legs, but there really wasn't anything I could do. For a second that seemed like a minute, we where all frozen. Hitting it with the Baton was out of the question, pulling out my pistol wasn't option either. Then it ran down his leg and under an office door.

Nobody was hurt, but we both realized that in a fight with a rat, we had lost that one!!!

Beat to death, or simply convince the animal to retreat?

Am I wearing boots, jeans, and a shirt, or am I fighting bareazz?

Am I starting from a standing position?

Do I have access to any tools, or am I not using my opposable thumbs?

There are a lot of factors. For instance, when you are spread eagle prone with a police K9 barking hysterically over your head from the end of a long line, that’s a bad flight to pick. But if you are jogging along and a big Rottweiler comes bombing out from an open gate you better nut up, square off and fire a stiff leg into it’s chest.

A lot of animals will initiate a bluff charge, but are still touch & go on whether they are committed until they see your reaction. If you flee, then you confirm the animal’s suspicion that YOU are the underdog and it’s prey drive will take over.

I’m not running from most of the critters on that list. I’ll work to create time and distance, and then going hot if/when those are exhausted. I’d have to be totally defensive on the big stuff. I’d likely break my arm or leg striking at an elephant or gorilla. In fact, striking any critter more than a couple hundred pounds will likely injure me.

mmm to defeat it, some might retreat and some might fight to death, as a example a geese will fight to death lol

typical clothing what ever that is for you

which ever position you prefer

by hand

Back in the 80's I was stationed at the US Embassy in Yaounde Cameroon. Me and another Marine where in the basement, when a rat came down the hall. We both pulled our side handle baton's out to deal with it, but it was faster then we where and it ran up the leg of Dan, the other Marine. He screamed, I might of screamed too. It shocked us pretty good!!!! The rat went between his legs and stopped at his crotch. Dan spread his legs, but there really wasn't anything I could do. For a second that seemed like a minute, we where all frozen. Hitting it with the Baton was out of the question, pulling out my pistol wasn't option either. Then it ran down his leg and under an office door.

Nobody was hurt, but we both realized that in a fight with a rat, we had lost that one!!!
this is a funny story right there 😆 two trained bad ass defeated by a rat.