Which brand?

/ Which brand? #1  

dpauly

Tractor
Branson 3120R
Hey all. I own a 2011 Branson 3120R and a 2016 Case IH Farmall 50A. Both bought new. When running, they both do an admirable job. (Currently having problems with the Case starting then immediately cutting off. New fuel filters and have bled the system; fuel is fresh. Thinking (hoping) it might be that Operator Safety Module or the Fuel Shutoff Solenoid or Relay or a damaged wire in those circuits: just wish I could locate these components!!! My Branson has its own shortcomings with respect to available Repair data. The question: Has anyone bought a tractor in the past couple of years where Tech Data (Repair Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, etc.) and/or troubleshooting & repair information possessed by current owners is easily obtained on youtube or other sites? I'm about ready to sell both of these and look for another brand that doesn't play this info so close to the vest. I don't live close to a dealer for either (though there is a John Deere within 10 miles . . .) and have plenty of tools, time and I used to be a Mechanic on military aircraft so believe I can handle a lot of issues if I could only find reliable data. I've already bought some digital manuals on-line that turned out not to be totally correct (i.e. they appear to be for European models vice U.S., etc.) So again, wondering if anyone out there is completely satisfied with a particular brand in all respects? Thanks.

/ Which brand? #2  
There is a pinned thread on the Branson section where you can find both parts and service manual for your 3120R with everything you need.