Which Hydraulic Cylinder repair kit for JD 420 Loader?

/ Which Hydraulic Cylinder repair kit for JD 420 Loader? #1  
Tractor
John Deere 4200
I have been looking at Weingartz Parts Lookup for the JD 420 Loader. I am trying to determine which seal rebuild kit to purchase. It is showing four hydraulic cylinders for each style of hydro cylinder. Four for the cylinder with the circlip and four for the cylinder without the circlip. Both the bucket and the lift cylinders show the same seal rebuild kit part numbers. Not surprising. My cylinder is one without the circlip. That leaves me four choices by the looks of it. Each of the four kits is priced differently but when looking at the the diagrams they appear to contain the same parts. What I would like to determine is which of the four available seal kits do I need. Anybody been through this process already and willing to share what you have learned?
Thanks,
Mark

/ Which Hydraulic Cylinder repair kit for JD 420 Loader?
Thanks KennyD for the prompt reply. I had seen that thread earlier but went back and read it again. I think I have narrowed down the kit I need but I am now planning to purchase it from a local dealer as opposed to mail order. By ordering through the dealer I am hoping to get the correct kit. I will try to do the install myself. Others have stated it can be a job getting the big end unthreaded. I have not yet found a thread describing a method for loosening the big end. I am thinking pipe wrench and long pipe for leverage. Any thoughts on this method? If I can not get it undone then I will take it to the dealer where I purchase the kit and have them do it.
Thanks again,
Mark

/ Which Hydraulic Cylinder repair kit for JD 420 Loader? #4  
Mark, I'm not clear on what you mean by "big end", can you clarify? You shouldn't need a pipe wrench on anything here.

/ Which Hydraulic Cylinder repair kit for JD 420 Loader?
Kennyd, My hydraulic cylinder does not have a circlip on the end where the piston comes out. To me it looks like an end cap that possibly threads onto the end of the cylinder. On the side of the cap there is a 1/4" hole. It looks like some type of pin wrench would fit the hole. If the end cap does not thread on then I cannot tell what would secure it to the end.
Mark