Which injector nozzles to use

/ Which injector nozzles to use #1  

rabet

Tractor
ferguson
Hi All,

Could anyboby offer any advice on the above.
I have opened my injectors and I have 2 differant nozzel tips, BDLL150S6554 and DBLL150S6372.
I have searched the internet and found that yes they are both marked up as to fit Perkins AD4.203, but it does not state what is the differance nor any preferance??

Which do I use??

many thanks
Rabet

/ Which injector nozzles to use #2  
Knowing Bosch manufactures a huge range of parts, one part number may be optional with, or supersede the other. I find this frequently with components for Mercedes Benz vehicles all the time - sometimes four or even five part numbers are appropriate for fitment.

/ Which injector nozzles to use #3  
Pumps & injectors are matched to the engine.. Whats your pump #.. I can take THAT & tell you what injectors/nozzles should match to the pump & what engine they go to..

/ Which injector nozzles to use #4  
Pumps & injectors are matched to the engine.. Whats your pump #.. I can take THAT & tell you what injectors/nozzles should match to the pump & what engine they go to..

Glad to see you can help this guy. Your reference material would be much better than mine, which doesn't go deep enough for this issue, but his in comparison seems decidedly average. Thanks, Pat.

/ Which injector nozzles to use
Many thanks, thepumpguysc.
I will get the pump numbers tomorrow. I have 2 engines.

Rabet

/ Which injector nozzles to use
Hello again thepumpguysc,

Sorry I could not reply yesterday, but now have the details.

Engine No1 (this engine is a rope rear seal, so quite old) 0698, LP55/850/9/2160, R12352 SG. can you estimate the age of this from your details.?
Engine No2 3240F938,R32853ZV,MP54/600/8/2160. This engine was built 1979.

Many thanks for your help.

Rabet

/ Which injector nozzles to use #7  
The 1st pump # isn't complete.. but I'll see what I can do.. TPG

/ Which injector nozzles to use #8  
No luck on the years.. I guess it all depends on serial #'s..
The 3240F938 pump was matched to 2 different injectors.. guess which tip they took?? BOTH
The injector #'s are 5210901 which takes the 6372 nozzle..
The 2nd is a 5281613 which takes the 6554 nozzle..

The 3240698 pump ALSO was matched to 2 injectors..
Injector # 5210901 which takes the 6372 nozzle..
& a 5217501 which wouldn't break down any further..

MY BEST GUESS would be that, you have 2 pumps that share a common injector & nozzle combo.. use THAT.. the 901 & 6372..
I hope this information is useful.. TPG