Which Jeans do you use?

/ Which Jeans do you use?
Santa got me some CE Schmidt Flannel Lined Carpenter jeans for Christmas and I wore them yesterday while running the electric fence and WOW, they were awesome! When I came in the house for lunch they were too warm though.

I bought a pair of WallyWorld carpenter jeans and the denim is thick, and the seams looked good, but the two times I've washed them so far I've had issues where the mud would not come out (like on the knee where I got csome clay from digging fence post holes). First timeI washed them inside out like I always wash jeans, forget it I had a HUGE patch of dirt on the knee afterwards. The second time I did not turn them inside out, but after the first washing, still had gunk on knee and other spots. I scrubbed each sopt with a brush and soap and WASHED THEM AGAIN on the heavy duty cycle. I'm concerned, I've never had a pair of jeans that would not come out of the wash clean (OK, I cannot get hyd fluid out of my levi's in a single washing, but most stuff comes out).

Crazy...

Happy 2012!
David

/ Which Jeans do you use? #102  
but the two times I've washed them so far I've had issues where the mud would not come out (like on the knee where I got csome clay from digging fence post holes).
Happy 2012!
David

If the same red clay we have here is South Carolina then-Forget trying to get "red mud" stains out of your jeans it will not happen that will even stain the paint on your truck.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #103  
Try to find some Riggs Workwear jeans.They are made by Wrangler ,carpenter jeans that have a diamond gusset in the crotch area and wear like iron more comfortable than Carhartt ....which is way overpriced and overrated and until you get tham broke in ...like wearing a suit of armor

/ Which Jeans do you use? #104  
If you ever carry a hammer, then these are the jean you need.
carhartt

/ Which Jeans do you use? #105  
Sounds like you are finding stuff that will work.

I wear Wranglers. Not the cheep ones that you find at Walmart or other places but the 13MWZ classic cowboy cut ones that you find at western stores. Partly this is because they last longer than the other ones, but mostly it is cause they don't carry my size at Walmart, etc. (I wear a 31x34) I can normally get them for a little over $20, less if they are one sale, and they last a long time. Each new pair I get becomes my nice pair and they last for about a year, and then they become work jeans and last another 8 months to a year. My dad also wears Wranglers, but he wears a 34x34 and can get them wherever.

As for your daughters, it depends on how they are built. One of my sisters wears 13MWZ Wranglers just like I do (in a different size). The other one wears the Wranglers made for women, and they fit her well, she likes them, and they last. We also have to get these at a western store, as Walmart, etc don't carry them.

Ed

/ Which Jeans do you use? #106  
David tell the girls I recommend this type for the horses ! :D

Boone

Attachments

• 5133031410_3edf597511_b.jpg
    5133031410_3edf597511_b.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 92
   / Which Jeans do you use?
David tell the girls I recommend this type for the horses ! :D

Boone

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
:thumbsup:
Can't type - laughing too hard...
:laughing::laughing:

David

/ Which Jeans do you use? #108  
Costco's Kirkland brand jeans....they're $13. fit as good and last longer than Levi :thumbsup: