Which Kohler engine do I have?

/ Which Kohler engine do I have? #1  

Flying V Ranch

Tractor
Case 1070
All of the stickers have been worn off and I am unfamiliar with Kohler engines. Is this a Kohler command or a Kohler courage and do you know about what horsepower this is? It’s on a cub cadet LT 1050. Thank you!
DA68B063-3F6A-4BDF-BADE-A2DF4E2B62E4.jpeg

7150E4D1-B335-4259-82AA-8562335C4337.jpeg

/ Which Kohler engine do I have? #2  
I think its a 25hp kohler courage.. You can look on tractordata. com

/ Which Kohler engine do I have? #3  
Welcome to TBN. You just went up the food chain. That's a Command. The white sticker by your oil filter has the model and spec that you desire.

/ Which Kohler engine do I have?
Thank you for the info. Unfortunately that sticker is scratched up and unreadable which is why I am trying to find out.

It runs perfectly at 400 hrs. and I just rebuilt the mower deck with all new moving parts. I stripped and painted the deck also. Lastly I replaced the drag link ball joints and the corresponding rear plastic bushings and the steering shaft bushing, so the steering is nice and smooth with no slop.

I installed new drive and deck belts and I cannot think of anything else that needs serviced at the moment. I do want to change the oil and filter tomorrow. Then it's off to the drudgery of mowing around the ranch....

/ Which Kohler engine do I have? #5  
The lt1050 typically had Courage SV720 on them, but that looks like a Command to me.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Which Kohler engine do I have? #6  
That is a Command engine. The Twin Courage has the door at the top to open to access the air filter.

CV740-0026 or CV740-0030