Buying Advice Which Lawn Tractor is the best to buy?

/ Which Lawn Tractor is the best to buy? #31  
Out of all of the research that I have done based on the good feedback that I have received from all of you, I believe I will purchase a lawn tractor from either Snapper or Simplicity. The Snapper models that I am considering are: Snapper LT2342(23 hp),Snapper LT2446(24hp),Snapper SPX2042(20hp), Snapper SPX2246(22hp). The Simplicity model is the Regent or Regent Ex.It appears the other brands especially if they are sold at both the Big Box/dealer stores and made by MTD, seem to have many reliability/durability problems whereas Snapper/Simplicity tractors seem to hold up better over the long run. Can anyone provide feedback on this based on your experience? Thanks

I have a Simplicity Conquest that I bought last year. I now have 109 hours on it. I also have a snow blower attachment, a Vac cart for leaves and a dumpcart. I will say this, nothing cuts grass like a Simplicity. Nothing.

/ Which Lawn Tractor is the best to buy? #32  
I recommend either a Kubota or John Deere. I have a 1983 G3200 which still mows its share of 6 to 7 acres a week, alone with a 2005 John Deere 160 (from JD Dealer). The Kubota has had new blades, batteries and a couple belts and the JD just blades and batteries. When you buy quality and with a little luck it will last for years or a life time.