Which one is right for me? Suggestions!

/ Which one is right for me? Suggestions! #11  
this is wierder yet! a few years back when i was looking to buy i decided to check out the cub, went to the local dealer and he had a nice low hr. used machine i liked, aske what he would sell it for and the price was a bit high, said i would like to test it(here comes the good part) HE said they don't let inexpereniced people drive their tractors(not kidding) have been operating tractors since i was 10 years old(a few years ago /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif) we wre talking about a $18,000 tractor! don't think it had anything to do with the name brand, this guy would be a jerk no matter what tractor he was selling. <font color="red"> YOU MUST ALWAYS BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE DEALER </font>

/ Which one is right for me? Suggestions! #12  
"You need to consider the 90% use"
I guess I would have to disagree with that statement, at least in my case. I bought a sub-compact when I was building my house 6 years ago. I have worn that one out and don't see an end to all of my projects, so, that's why I bought my TC29D. I sure wish I would have bought it when I started the house, I would not have "thrown" away the 8k on the sub. My new phylosophy, buy the biggest that you can afford the first time, but don't over-do it!

/ Which one is right for me? Suggestions! #13  
Yeah will Stumpman, your kind of like me, you sit on the couch and dream up of what you can do next. Your just a farmer at heart. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

murph

/ Which one is right for me? Suggestions! #14  
You must be talking about Ross Equipment...??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
If not, he was a great dealer in Cambridge area & closed his doors... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Which one is right for me? Suggestions! #15  
I've got to agree with Stumpman. My TC18 was my first tractor with FEL & true 3PH. B4 I bought it, I never would have dreamed of all the uses I've come up with for it. When I was looking I thought 90% mowing, 10% other. I had a lot of trouble trying to justify the cost vs. a good mower. Since the house & lawn are still so new it's been more like 10% mowing & 90% other. But I think even as the lawn gets established there is gong to be a never ending list of new projects to come, BRING 'EM ON! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif