Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange

/ Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange #11  
Hey KiotiDave,

With all this talk about the other orange, I wish the dealer I talked to had been a little friendlier to me on the phone, maybe I would have looked at them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It sounds like it will be the big 4 soon /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(I mean that in a good way)

/ Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange #12  
I’m with you on that to Dave. Didn't mean to put down the other orange just comparing the differences. I think Kubota is a good tractor i just feel we have the edge on them in many areas, as far as construction of tractor, and components used in tractor, features as well as price, which makes Kioti IMHO better. I hope I didn't offend anyone as i don't mean to put down the tractor, just comparing specs to specs and apples to apples.

/ Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange #13  
<font color="blue"> looking in 35-40 hp range c a FEL and I thought hydrostatic.
</font>

That kind of shortens the list to only one <font color="orange"> Orange </font> brand to look at. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Weight is one of the factors that helps you use horsepower and the Kiot is one of the heavier tractors for a given horsepower. )</font>

Finally somebody with a real understanding of how tractors work!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Randy, your whole article was very good!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

When I started shopping a few years ago, I didn't even know what a Kioti was? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RedDog

/ Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange #15  
Weight is one of the factors that helps you use horsepower and the Kiot is one of the heavier tractors for a given horsepower. <font color="orange"> </font>

Just for reference, my DK45C with FEL weighs just over 6000#, full of fuel with me in the seat. I weighed it on the certified commercial scales at our coop. It is much more tractor than I realized when I ordered it.

/ Which one Japanese Orange or Koren Orange #16  
The Kub BX2230, B7510, JD 2210, 4010 and MF 2300 are aimed at a different market than the Kioti CK20 and now Mahindras 2015. The first units are aimed at the heavy duty mowing market. A lawn mower isn't enough, a tractor is too much. The Kioti and Mahindra are aimed at the light duty tractor market. A tractor would do all you need to do but mow.

I also noticed the differance in constuction between the Kioti and Kubota. The 20hp Kubs (both the BX and Bs, JDs and MF) use a ladder frame with the axels, tranny, motor, loader, ect bolted to it. The CK20 (and Mahindra 2015) have old style heavy duty cast-iron motor, tranny, and rear end that ARE the frame.

HP is important in the heavy duty mowing market the BX and Bs (JD 2210, 4010, MF 2300 as well) are going after. A 26HP unit will work a 72"MMM rather the tractor weighs 1500# like a Kubota or 2500# like a Mahindra. For the light duty tractor market, weight is a much bigger issue. A 20hp 2000# tractor will outpull a 23hp (2210) 1500# tractor.

Back to the original question Jap or Korean orange. Deside which dealer you like the best and what you want if for. That will tell you which to buy.