which one to buy??????????

/ which one to buy?????????? #1  

johnvickl

Bronze Member
i might have done this twice, n ot sure if first one went through. looking to buy a kubota m7040 or new holland tn75 or case jx75 or john deere 5425. air conditioning very big issue here. 100 plus degrees. needs to be very cold. thanks

/ which one to buy?????????? #2  
drive all 3.. see if one has something you can't live without.. check out each dealer.. see which one you feel will give you the best service after the sale.. and then look at $$..

a good dealer and a machine with features you need or really like, is worth a lil more in the long run that a few $$ cheaper price..

soundguy

/ which one to buy?????????? #3  
Get what is most cofortable to you and will best suit what type of work you will be doing with it.

/ which one to buy?????????? #4  
They are all very good tractors, I would get the one that was the most comfortable for me,(best ergonomics) if the dealer is a big concern of yours, then go with the best dealer and get whatever brand he sells. again, they are all good machines.

Let us know what you end up with, good luck.

/ which one to buy?????????? #5  
drive all 3.. see if one has something you can't live without.. check out each dealer.. see which one you feel will give you the best service after the sale.. and then look at $$..

a good dealer and a machine with features you need or really like, is worth a lil more in the long run that a few $$ cheaper price..

soundguy

+1

MarkV