Grapple Which one would work better?

/ Which one would work better?
Hey,
thanks for all the good tips as I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get . I see the grapple has hoses on it.I plan to run hoses from the rear under the tractor up on one of the loader arms to where the hoses can reach the grapple hoses with the grapple tipped down all the way. Is that what some of you did when running off the rear remotes?

/ Which one would work better? #12  
I love everyones useful tips on here! :)

/ Which one would work better? #13  
Hey,
thanks for all the good tips as I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get . I see the grapple has hoses on it.I plan to run hoses from the rear under the tractor up on one of the loader arms to where the hoses can reach the grapple hoses with the grapple tipped down all the way. Is that what some of you did when running off the rear remotes?
First photo shows the 3/8" hydraulic hose with 1/2" QCs on two bulkhead fittings at the bottom right of the 12 gauge shotgun scabbard. I need this disconnection to remove the FEL.
Second photo shows hose routing on the FEL arm and two ninety degree bulkhead fitting turns on the FEL cross arm, the last one has a 1/2" QC to remove the grapple.
Third photo shows the 3/8" hydraulic hose loop required to open and close the grapple with full up and down bucket curl.
Fourth photo is why I need a shotgun on the tractor. This beautiful mountain lion photo was taken about 80 yards from our front door-the shotgun is for overhead shoot and scare-I would never harm these magnificat creatures for personal gratification.

Attachments

• P3100022.JPG
    P3100022.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 233
  • MIE10.JPG
    MIE10.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 214
  • MIE15.JPG
    MIE15.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 12.19.11.4.JPG
    12.19.11.4.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
   / Which one would work better? #14  
I did buy it, just got it today . It's still in the shipping crate . I got the 5' and it looks to be really rugged. It only took 4 days to get to ME. from TN.
I'll be taking it out tomorrow to get a better look . I'm planning to use my rear remotes , so I still have to get my hoses to hook it up and will be trying to find out how long they need to be . I'll try getting some pic's on tomorrow.
I'm not going to sleep all night :D been wanting one of these forever.

Hey. Did you ever end up posting any pics and/or impressions about this grapple rake? I'm considering it too and would like to hear some feedback if possible.
Thanks