Which Pressure Washer

/ Which Pressure Washer #41  
Quick story.... Wife is cleaning the deck with the gas washer. The high pressure hose get's a few twist in it as they mysteriously always do. Somehow the hose gets flipped up over engine. Lay's accross muffler for awhile.

Wife gets a cold shower....... End of story.... Tom

/ Which Pressure Washer #42  
Sears has in their catalog a 2HP electric unit. Might be nice. I have seen similar electric units. J

/ Which Pressure Washer
Hoosier Daddy -

A problem you can run into by adding hose is frictional resistance. Similar to an airless paint sprayer, I think they are designed for a maximum length of hose. A HPW with a 20' hose may not produce much psi with a 100' hose. Any engineers out there who could explain it better? I don't know how much extra length you could go but I think flow/psi is relevant to hose length and gun/wand.

/ Which Pressure Washer #44  
What about PTO powered??

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.lloyd-jones.com/store/cleaning/pto3030a.html>http://www.lloyd-jones.com/store/cleaning/pto3030a.html</A>

Rover

/ Which Pressure Washer #45  
Here is a general question, I installed a pressure guage in my washer and found that the setting I have been using is about 2000 PSI static and about 1500 PSI flowing. The washer is rated at 3 GPM and 2500 PSI (can never remember that)--anyway--it also has a knob that adjust the pressure from higher to lower etc. I am not at max pressure. My question is then that as the pressure is reduced with the pressure control knob then does the GPM increase and vice versa for any given unit? I have not experimented with it but it does appear that as I change the pressure the flow rate varies inversely. J

/ Which Pressure Washer
Rover
I suppose a pto would likely burst the hose in lieu of frictional resistance! Maybe it would pop off a relief valve??? I think this would be better left for an engineer /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif!

How do you like the 2910? I think that would be my choice if I ever get some land AND a tractor /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.