Which snow blower should I order?

/ Which snow blower should I order? #11  
From my user manual. My fan motor 105-1402 is rated at 25 - 31 gpm. This is a SB200 78" on a high flow 5600 toolcat. I use my stump grinder and soil conditioner in high flow from the toolcat also. But I can't use my A300 high flow in high flow. Just standard flow. The A300 high flow is 37 gpm.

Doug O

/ Which snow blower should I order? #12  
Fan motor
105-1398 = 12 - 16 gpm
105-1399 = 14.5 - 18 gpm
105-1400 = 16.5 - 21 gpm
105-1401 = 21 - 26 gpm
105-1402 = 25 - 31 gpm
105-1403 = 30 - 38 gpm

/ Which snow blower should I order? #13  
As I look at the blower O&M manual schematics, it looks like the controllers between the std flow(SF) and HF are actually the same part (p/n 6678677). I was thinking the HF and SF controllers were different...but it doesn't look so. In comparing the schematics, I see only one difference in wiring when comparing the HF wiring schematic (Page SPEC-5) and the SF schematic (Page SPEC-6). After snow removal season is over, I'd be tempted to simply jumper pins B and A on the OUTPUT side of the controller to see if you automagically get a HF model. That would seem to be one heck of a cheap upgrade if it worked.

It appears that Bobcat may "jumper" (or doesn't) those two pins by use of different VALVE wiring harnesses. The HF p/n is 6734189 while the SF harness is p/n 6734188. This is the VALVE harness, not the 7-pin harness.

Please note that I have NOT tried this myself. So if you try this and the world implodes, don't blame me. ;)

/ Which snow blower should I order? #14  
I think the high flow models do have a larger diameter blower fan. I am just spinning the smaller fan faster by holding down my toolcat high flow button. The 7 pin is a digital communications between the attachment and the loader. Its all programing. That is why I must hold down the high flow button. If I remove the 7 pin connector the high flow button will stay on. But then I can't turn the shoot.

I will be taking my A300 in to the dealer soon to have it reprogrammed for high flow. I have changed the pumps and oil cooler for high flow. Plus many other parts.

/ Which snow blower should I order? #15  
In my experience, the Toolcat automatically goes into Hi-Flow mode as soon as the 7 pin connector from the SB is attached and when connected to a machine that has hi-flow capability (skid steer or Toolcat). The SB's were available with a high-torque, lower-speed fan motor package that uses all three hoses, and a lower-torque, faster-speed fan motor to throw the snow farther (this setup only uses 2 hoses). They were called the 8.0 and the 9.6 motor package. I have had both and prefer the lower-torque, farther throw motor package. Even though there are tradeoffs, this seems to work better for me. Both units there were SB200-72's.

DEWFPO

/ Which snow blower should I order? #16  
Picture of our December snowblowing. Total was 13 to 14 inches.

SB200 78 inch snowblower.jpg

/ Which snow blower should I order? #17  
Another picture

toolcat snow.jpg

/ Which snow blower should I order? #18  
That is really good throwing distance. My machine is a low flow and I got the torque motor so it throws only about 10 feet. Make sure you keep the rotation chain lubed or it will freeze and not rotate.