Which Super-Lube product

/ Which Super-Lube product #1  

DHS

Silver Member
Tractor
PT-422
Do you use the Super Lube Multi-Purpose PTFE based synthetic lubricant or the Super Lube Dri-Film lubricant on your ball bushings? I use the Super Lube Dri-Film lubricant but wondering if there are other options. Do you have a good source for Super Lube products. I have purchased it at Home Depot but they don't carry it in the stores I visited recently.

Dale

/ Which Super-Lube product #2  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">(
Do you use the Super Lube Multi-Purpose PTFE based synthetic lubricant or the Super Lube Dri-Film lubricant on your ball bushings? )</font>

I couldn't find Super Lube anywhere around here. I had checked all the places that various threads here had mentioned as sources: Lowes, Home Depot, Wally's, etc. No one had the stuff. But at Ace I found a product called Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant with Teflon.

It's pretty disappointing when your local car place (in this case Shuck's, which is like Autozone) can't match the selection of a small hardware store.

/ Which Super-Lube product #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Do you use the Super Lube Multi-Purpose PTFE based synthetic lubricant or the Super Lube Dri-Film lubricant on your ball bushings? I use the Super Lube Dri-Film lubricant but wondering if there are other options. Do you have a good source for Super Lube products. I have purchased it at Home Depot but they don't carry it in the stores I visited recently.

Dale )</font>

I use the PFTE lubricant (stays wet- not the Dri-Lube). It works well, although it collects some dirt if you put a lot on. The Dri-Lube doesn't seem to have this problem. Lowe's used to carry it, but they dropped it last year. I'm using a couple of old cans.

Sincerely,

Rob /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Which Super-Lube product #5  
here is another site for Super Lube:

not sure how it compares in price after shipping? super lube