Price Check Which tractor to buy

/ Which tractor to buy #1  

xtruckerbob

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 25D, Kubota Bx 2670, Kubota RTV, 900, Kubota L-2600, Kubota G-3200, Kubota Z121S, John Deere L-160
I went to buy a new Kubota with a loader and Backhoe. When I got there they don't have any hoes in stock so I have a few day to think. The dealers offers first B2650 HSD with loader and Backhoe for $26091. second L2501 with loader and backhoe for $27711 or a third L3301 HST with loader and backhoe for $28449. I will finish digging my acre pond, clean nearly 1 mile of fence row, stump removing and some ditching. What is the different between HST and HSD? All 3 tractors will used the same 7.7 backhoe. Which one would you buy and why. :confused:

/ Which tractor to buy #2  
Hi, I have an L2501 with just 51 hours on it. I've worked it pretty hard but don't have a BH, just FEL/4x4 shuttle shift. While it runs all the implements that I have very well, I've seen where some on here complain about the pump not having enough capacity for running a BH very fast. You really need to compare the Hydraulic pump gpm to use a BH. Good luck and be sure to do a search for that function. I don't know anything about the BH's but I really like my L2501. :thumbsup:

/ Which tractor to buy #3  
None of the above? Case 580? Mini ex? M59? JCB Midi CX?

/ Which tractor to buy #4  
None of those, maybe an L45 or M59. How much work is left on the pond?

/ Which tractor to buy
I was talking to the man who rents our farm about which BH to buy and he said he would send his small tractor (300 hp) over with a 14 yard dirt pan. He worked about 3 hours till dark. He also moved the dirt I had dug out and put it in a washing slough. And he still doubled what I had done. Then my neighbor stopped by and said there was no need to buy a small back hoe he would send his JD hoe to finish the pond. It is sure great to have friends with big toys.

I will post some pictures as soon as the backhoe finishes.

/ Which tractor to buy #6  
Hello Guys, I buy the world no.one tractor is Mahindra mPOWER. In fact, in 2010 Mahindra became the #1 selling tractor in the world. So just because of this reason i can preferred this Tractor. This is best brand in Tractors.

/ Which tractor to buy #7  
Hello Guys, I buy the world no.one tractor is Mahindra mPOWER. In fact, in 2010 Mahindra became the #1 selling tractor in the world. So just because of this reason i can preferred this Tractor. This is best brand in Tractors.

Nice 1st post.....