Which Tractor?

/ Which Tractor? #22  
My last tractor was a 32HP HST open station. I built a cab for Winter use, but wanted A/C. Replaced it with a 42HP Kubota. I added 5HP for the A/C and another 5HP to go from a 6' RFM to a 7-1/2' RFM. That led to the current L4240 and it worked out fine.

/ Which Tractor? #23  
Had a B series kubota ( now called LX ) cabbed tractor for a short time and found the narrow wheel base made it very tippy on anything but level ground if you want a cabbed tractor I would suggest the ā€œgrand Lā€ series almos ten inch wider stance heavier frame and thus very stable

/ Which Tractor? #24  
This is what I have and highly recommend it!

willy

/ Which Tractor? #26  
Although a 25 hp will do everything I need, it sounds like the 35 hp might be better for the extra weight and AC.
Only potential drawback in today's market is what kind of emission equipment is on the 35 that isn't on the 25....which is exempt from the latest emission mandates.

/ Which Tractor? #27  
TYM does. The 3515. It also has mechanical injection, so you alleviate the ECM/DPF woes of all the other brands, which is why many stick to 25hp.
The T25 can also be had with a cab if you want a subcompact (~25HP).

/ Which Tractor? #28  
For what you want, consider overall tractor weight for ground engagement, and width and length for stability, and whether it will weave through the trees with your mower.

Those TYM with the OEM Cummins irrigation engines are a huge value in a solid utility tractor.

Emissions and mechanical fuel injection should not be overlooked. Common rail fuel injection is nice until fine metal particles from a bad injector or something else takes out the fuel injection system.

What tractor brands are close to you? That is also a factor to consider for end-user support and service.

My Kubota L4600 is going to be replaced with a TYM T474 cab tractor at some point if the economy doesn't crater making that a financially untenable thing to do.

As a final note: Around me, there are a ton of Branson (Kukje) and TYM cabbed tractors in the 35~45Hp range and I don't know a single owner that regrets their purchase. I hear lots of glowing praise as well. Someone that feels screwed would SHOUT from every soapbox they could find so, that says a lot to me IN FAVOR of a TYM purchase, at least where I live.

/ Which Tractor? #29  
Does anyone make a 25 hp tractor with a cab? If not, which 35 hp cab tractor would y'all recommend? Thank you!
I would get the 35hp tractor, or 45 if you have the room and the money.

/ Which Tractor? #30  
Good info...I do want AC.
I bought a Kioti CX2510 with a cab because it came with a/c and heat the a/c is nice when worn with the flail mower in 90 degree heat