Grapple Which type of grapple is best suited for...

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #301  
Nice. That is a lot of curl to the lower tines. How is it working out?

It has only been 1 weekend so far...but I can't see me putting the bucket back on anytime soon. :) As far as the curl of the tines....I just tilt the grapple forward and dig in to the ground as deep or shallow as I want. While it is called a brush grapple, this weekend I did remove roots with it.

I have a fair amount of clearing to do so time will tell......initial thoughts are it will work just fine for me and for $700.00 it was hard to beat.

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #302  
Nice. That is a lot of curl to the lower tines. How is it working out?

I love the curl on my grapple. Never have been able to understand why more grapples don't incorporate curled lower tines.

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for...
It has only been 1 weekend so far...but I can't see me putting the bucket back on anytime soon. :) As far as the curl of the tines....I just tilt the grapple forward and dig in to the ground as deep or shallow as I want. While it is called a brush grapple, this weekend I did remove roots with it.

I have a fair amount of clearing to do so time will tell......initial thoughts are it will work just fine for me and for $700.00 it was hard to beat.

What what what?! Where was I when they were selling these for $700 ?!

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #304  
   / Which type of grapple is best suited for... #305  
What what what?! Where was I when they were selling these for $700 ?!

x2. I see some used ones for that price.

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #306  
I love the curl on my grapple. Never have been able to understand why more grapples don't incorporate curled lower tines.

I would tend to agree, particularly if the grapple has a large vertical opening as yours does. With any in the 30" range (such as EA's), I would say the curl is working against the functionality as it decreases the opening.

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #307  
Well I now have my new grapple installed and functioning. It is the Versatech 66 inch model. I thought that if it was to big or heavy I could always cut it down. So far so good!

What is the opening height?

I don't see any grease zerks on the pivots, true?

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #308  
What is the opening height?

I don't see any grease zerks on the pivots, true?

I don't know what the opening height is but will measure this weekend. You are correct...no grease zerks.

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for... #309  
Heres one that could be a good deal.. White Lake, MI.

Grapple bucket

/ Which type of grapple is best suited for...
Heres one that could be a good deal.. White Lake, MI.

Grapple bucket

Saw that, thanks! I'm just waiting on Ted and Travis (Everything Attachments .com) to provide an update on their product... Especially price.