Who has the hottest deal going?

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #11  
That sounds like an excellent price, I think they retail around 17-18.

My only experience was with a 45hp model, on top of the current cash discount, Yanmar dropped the dealer's offer by another grand. Since I paid under invoice Yanmar had to cut the dealer a check to cover the difference. This was for a 2012 HST model.

There still may also be deals to be had on some leftover 2011 models, these will have cub cadet stickers alongside the yanmar ones.

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #12  
I think your best bet is a Kubota L3800. With 4x4 and FEL it should be about $18K. Excellent tractor, excellent support and insane resale value.

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #13  
Something not mentioned too often is to go through the service intervals, grease points, filters, fluid level checks etc. to see which ones may be more user or service friendly. Thats something you may have to live with for a long, long time so it pays to make sure servicing it won't be a major PITA.

/ Who has the hottest deal going?
Good advice..thanks guys.
I called a yanmar dealer and he told me that they would not discount much off the list price if I was planning on taking advantage of the 0% financing. Whats up with that?

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #15  
The financing company leeches the dealer for 1.0-1.5% for carrying the note. There's not much meat on the bone to begin with on small tractors. They're unlikely to budge if you're paying through their preferred financial vendor.

Good advice..thanks guys.
I called a yanmar dealer and he told me that they would not discount much off the list price if I was planning on taking advantage of the 0% financing. Whats up with that?

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #16  
The financing company leeches the dealer for 1.0-1.5% for carrying the note. There's not much meat on the bone to begin with on small tractors. They're unlikely to budge if you're paying through their preferred financial vendor.

0% / free financing . Nothing is free. someone has to pay

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #17  
I'll sell you a new Bobcat CT335 Hydro (38hp) with loader,quik tach bucket,and R4 tires for $17,000.00!

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #18  
I think your best bet is a Kubota L3800. With 4x4 and FEL it should be about $18K. Excellent tractor, excellent support and insane resale value.
Heck of a tractor for the money! Mine has surpassed my expectations and been flawless!

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #19  
Wow - thats $3000 less than I paid for mine back in July here in Ohio plus I had to pay state tax on top of that.

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #20  
I just bought a brand new 2011 kioti ck35 hst with a loader for $15499. That was with all rebates and discounts applied. I didn't have to pay tax because of agricultural use. I did have dealercinstallc2 sets of rear remotes ( with the suggestions of others input). It came with a suspension seat, telescoping links, cruise, position control, grill guard and probably a few other standard options I can't think of now. 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. I think I got a very, very good deal on it. I had been looking on and off for 6 years, missed the great deals on bobcats when they came out. When I came across this deal I decided to go for it. As far as the best deal, it probably would be a bobcat right now, I would've bought one if the dealer near me was a little more pro active. Of course it would've had to be a $1500-2000 cheaper than my ck35 for the identical bobcat. At those prices I wouldn't worry about resale.

Guess I should have included the quote so you know what I was refering to.