Financing Who has the least requirments

/ Who has the least requirments #21  
Check with AgriCredit and/or AgDirect for financing options. Many of the tractor companies use them and the rates and good.

Also checkout some of the other tractor brands ... Many have their own financing as well. AGCO financing (when I bought my Massey) was very nice to work with.

You can also check LS, Kioti, TYM, Mahindra, etc.... some have their own, some use AgriCredit or AgDirect ... and most are better values than the "big" names.

Finally, check with a Credit Union instead of a back ... They are usually MUCH nicer to work with than a bank.

Good luck!

/ Who has the least requirments #22  
Spamming ?? That's your opinion. He's paid his $$ to advertiser . He isn't free loading.... He has the right to try and sell his product

Did you bother to read what I wrote?

Tell me... what does that product have to do with the content of this thread? What if every advertiser posted in every thread, regardless of content or subject matter? How exactly would that work?

To the OP, I concur with the suggestion on checking with credit unions. Generally they offer better consumer borrowing rates, and sometimes have more lenient lending criteria. If you don't already belong to one or more CU's, visit the NCUA website to search for appropriate institutions. NCUA is the loose equivalent of the FDIC.

http://www.ncua.gov/NCUAMapping/Pages/NCUAGOVMapping.aspx

/ Who has the least requirments #23  
I know the OP is temporarily out of the tractor market, but another financing option is to look for a small town farming community (relatively close to you) and contact the local bank about financing. That's what I did. Their main bank was smack dab in ag country, and they had a branch bank about 9 miles away in tweaner town (between the city and the country).

Great people to work with. I pulled the loan at the tweaner bank, and they said I was the first "ag" loan their branch had ever did.