Who has the most hours on their Kioti?

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #81  
We have three Kioti tractors on the golf course. Two DK45S and one RX6010C. They are each pushing 3000 hrs. Soon to have a RX6620 power shuttle. I know there is a great following here on Kioti and that is great. I have operated many different tractors and brands over the years. Todays tractors are so much different than ones produced in the 70' and 80's and those where much different than the ones produced in the 40's and 50's and so on. What I believe may be different from you but we can all share information with each other.

Here is a thread I started on all three and repairs done:

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...-term-post5844866.html?highlight=#post5844866

IMHO Kioti tractors are good for a small homeowner or an operation with 25 acres or less to maintain. The engines seem to run well. I have one caution report on a recent oil sample sent to the lab. Seems as though many other parts used on these particular Kiotis are of cheap quality. Maybe this has improved? As far as a rental operation using them the only problem I would see is make sure there is a good dealer close by that is knowledgeable. Generally rentals operations don't keep the equipment very long.

Look at the numbers between the RX6620 and M6010 the Kioti wins in many areas. But that is just paper. IMHO for long term durability and resale value a "house hold name brand" seems to win.

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #82  
What he is considering is a 2nd tier line of tractors but wants absolutely nothing to do with Chinese made tractors or a Belarus type of tractor.

I can give you a list with few hundred farmers who run their Belarus to over 5,000 hours. Many of them are over 15,000 hours.
With very minor investment in parts. Most that I know of is a MB beef farmer with 4 Belarus tractor. His oldest from early 80s is now at 32,000 hours.
Recently , when he expanded, he just bought a new MTZ (Belarus) 952

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #83  
2013 DK90. About 2500 hours. No issues. Still runs like new.