Who has the most hours on their Kioti?

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #71  
I will be real interested to hear how the rental yard Bobotis hold up, what the maintenance department thinks of them, as well as what the rentors think of the machines capabilities. PLEASE keep us updated on this!

I have known this rental operation for many years, and I do plan to monitor
their experience with the CT335s. I don't get to hear renter feedback, but
I DO get to hear about any failures or maintenance issues.

They have learned that rental tractors must have:
> no foot clutch
> no plastic body panels
> HST trans
> locked out HIGH range on trans
> no aluminum structural housings

Since this thread is about hours, I would imagine that one Rental Hour is
about equivalent to maybe 1.5 Commercial Hours and 2 Homeowner Hours.

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #72  
No great feat but the guy before me had my tractor for 2 years and I have had it for 2 months. Below is the odometer when I bought it, and I am approaching a 50 percent increase. I am bragging, not complaining.

Attachments

• Tx001.jpg
    Tx001.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 281
   / Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #73  
I have a customer in New York that owns a DK55C/ 1595 front loader purchased from me in June 2004 just turning 6200 hours. Well maintained and serviced . He has had a few minor issues, ( like every other good tractor in the world.),The only complaint lately that he has said was his engine oil drain plugs are rounding off and need replacing. trac

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #74  
I have a customer in New York that owns a DK55C/ 1595 front loader purchased from me in June 2004 just turning 6200 hours. Well maintained and serviced . He has had a few minor issues, ( like every other good tractor in the world.),The only complaint lately that he has said was his engine oil drain plugs are rounding off and need replacing. trac

Just did the math? 6200/5=1240hr/365= 3.4hr every day of the year!
or 5 days a week 1240/52/5= 4.8hr/day

WOW that's a lot of seat time.
Is it on a farm operation or what kind of commercial job?
Curious to know? Joe48

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #75  
Logging, firewood, and farm operation. Goes to show everyone what a tractor can do when taken care of. He also said his next tractor will be a 90 hp in Kioti orange.

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #76  
after having a mahindra tractor i am on my way to getting a branson or kioti and i am a landscape contractor 1000 hours and my mahindra is trash

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #77  
after having a mahindra tractor i am on my way to getting a branson or kioti and i am a landscape contractor 1000 hours and my mahindra is trash

So what does this have to do with who has the most hours on their Kioti tractor? Your unhappy with your Mahindra, sell it and move on. :mur:

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #78  
Ive got about 1500 hours on this 7 year old, never had any real problems just some broken hitch pins from time to time and a leaking fuel filter bole.

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #79  
I was at my dealer yesterday wit my son. They had 2 tractors split in half, bummer. One was a John Deere 1050 if my mind serves me (don't hold me to the model) that the transmission case split.

The second was a Kioti, model was not identifiable. This tractor, I guess was a 20ish HP unit. The diamond plate marking were worn off the brake and clutch petals. This unit was well worn. The dealer saw me talking with my son about it, explaining what little I knew. He shared that the unit had over 7000 HARD hours on the machine when it blew a bearing. Thought y'all might find that interesting.

Chow!

/ Who has the most hours on their Kioti? #80  
i'm new hear but i have a LB 2204 and it only has 788 hours i know it;s not alot but just figured i would reply .... if anybody knows the pros and cons or what ever on these tractors let me know don't know anything about them just needed a small 4wd tractor and found this one figured it would be better than a farm pro or something like that only had it for about a month seems great thanks