Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #121  
Re: John Miller you are blind or?

Oh, now leave my Momma out of it/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif.

I was actually complementary of your analysis, J. I knew you had this thing figured out but somebody mentioned that computerized gimmickry was the cause of Deere's loss of market share.

BTW, how could you possibly let your lovely bride buy a Jeep? My faith in you only diminishes because of this misdemeanor.

I'll only say this because you started it by dragging my Momma into the fracus:

YOUR SPOUSE DRIVES A JEEP! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Regards,

/ Who is #1 in compact Tractor sales? #122  
A donut sounds pretty good to me. Bavarian cream, powdered sugar, French cruller, jelly filled, plain....I don't know which one to have. Sure, the Bavarian creme is flashy, but that creme could go bad, it not really a reliable donut. Powder sugar, sure it's sweet, but they are messy and would everyone would know I am powder sugar guy. I would have the stuff all over me. The french culler, sometimes dressed up with chocolate, but they are much lighter than the rest of the donuts; does that make them better or worse? Jelly filled is a good option if you dare to be different, sure every likes chocolate, jelly is still good in a different sort of way. Finally the plain donut, maybe the original donut. It has been around forever, simple, reliable, it;s the type of donut your granddad always picked and he lived to be 100.

What does the industry sales data say about donuts. I would hate to make the wrong choice. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.