Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #1  

TractorTYMe

Veteran Member
Tractor
TYM T474 HST
After a sucky summer dominated by tourons, smoke and high temperatures in Montana, I for one is looking forward to snow season again. And I love snowplowing frankly or any time I get to spend in the tractor. I put on a hydraulic cylinder for the deflector this season on my MK Martin Pull type snowblower. Look forward to try it out........🥳

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #2  
Best wishes to you. We haven't had significant snow for 2 years. Last year was the first year I haven't been able to go ice fishing for lack of safe ice in 50ish years. Winter is my favorite season. I miss it.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #3  
We had a wet second half of a summer here. Trees are starting to change!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.
We've had 10 weeks of forest fires, did NOT enjoy summer at all.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #7  
I'll take snow over this summer's heat and high humidity. Normally winter comes way too soon and lasts way too long here in upstate NY. I'm hoping for some decent weather before winter arrives. Between the rain and heat this has been a summer to forget.....

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #10  
After a sucky summer dominated by tourons, smoke and high temperatures in Montana, I for one is looking forward to snow season again. And I love snowplowing frankly or any time I get to spend in the tractor. I put on a hydraulic cylinder for the deflector this season on my MK Martin Pull type snowblower. Look forward to try it out........🥳
I'm with ya....nice clean and crisp air sure would be nice. We haven't had a good blizzard for many years. (y)