Buying Advice Who makes ls implements?

/ Who makes ls implements? #11  
And that's key. They don't ship to your home. You have to be able to pick it up at a terminal or business. So, add in the cost of a trailer and for me a 70-mile trip to pick it up. I got my grapple and forks delivered to my driveway. Same with my new rear tractor tires--Mounted on new rims.
They will ship to your residence but you pay for it, to me it wasn't worth it, it was much more economical to pickup at the terminal. If you have a friend with a business you can have it shipped there and save over residential delivery.

/ Who makes ls implements? #12  
On the thread topic ....

The LS branded tiller I had and the sub-soiler/middlebuster combination I have were made by Taylor Pittsburgh. Mine were painted LS blue with the LS labeling.

They show a small box blade:

They also show a land grader if that's what your dealer has:

233-deg-dual-edge-land-graders.jpg

/ Who makes ls implements? #14  
I just recently bought a bad boy 7ft box blade. It’s light but I’m just pulling top soil and grading drives with it. So far it’s been great and for $1100. It was cheaper then a tar River.

/ Who makes ls implements? #15  
I just recently bought a bad boy 7ft box blade. It’s light but I’m just pulling top soil and grading drives with it. So far it’s been great and for $1100. It was cheaper then a tar River.

/ Who makes ls implements? #16  
I have been to the Bad Boy factory in Batesville AR and saw LS Landplanes, Box Blades, and Rotary Cutters being made there.
I just picked up Hyd filters at the local LS dealer in Greenville and he said he thinks LS is cutting ties with BadBoy, didn't say why. He sells Armstrong Ag implements as well and prefers them, said they are more heavy duty in general.

/ Who makes ls implements? #17  
I just picked up Hyd filters at the local LS dealer in Greenville and he said he thinks LS is cutting ties with BadBoy, didn't say why. He sells Armstrong Ag implements as well and prefers them, said they are more heavy duty in general.
They might be. I am not privy to the inner workings of Bad Boy. What I was there for did not involve implements nor upper management. Generally the tractor manufactures will switch implement providers on a whim. There is no loyalty to implement makers, just a swap and run if the tractor manufacture think they can get more money pawning someone else's stuff as their own. I have seen it time and time again.