who makes the best wheelbarrow

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #11  
Murph, Your neighbor "WORKED" you. He had no intention of borrowing a wheel barrow. Kinda like "will work for food" I'm sure you had fun though.

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #12  
Csaw,

I don't think he did. You have to know, this guy sells drugs, no legal drugs. He is a pretty smart person, but, well here is the story.

When he came over that day to borrow the wheel borrow I pointed the tractor out to him. He said, how will that work. I told him with the loader on it. He still scratched his head and said a wheel borrow would be just fine. I told him no, the bucket would do three times as much work twice as fast. Then he preceded to tell me that if he could just use my wheel borrow he would be fine. I said, where do you want the dirt taken from and where do you want it put. He told me, I did it and he was shocked.

No I didn't use me and he is pretty helpful when I need help also. I just don't think he realised the loader would do what it can do.

murph

Murph

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #13  
Murph,

The post was made in fun. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif As long as you had fun doing it. I have used my tractor many times to help my neighbors also. Have fun.

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #14  
Csaw,

You bet I had fun doing it. Seat time is great, even if it is just sitting in the garage praying for snow. And don't worry, I knew the post was made in fun.

Murph