Who previously owned my used tractor?

/ Who previously owned my used tractor? #11  
John, The Baby Bota ought feel right at home because it now resides under my deck with my 1972 IH Cub Cadet 129HST.

/ Who previously owned my used tractor? #12  
Dex is right. Balow's Equipment is a great place to deal with. Steve and Brady do a great job.

-Steve

/ Who previously owned my used tractor? #13  
Well I am the owner that that purchased Johns used Cream Puff well kept and cared for Bx1500 :D. I did feel better knowing about the history of the little machine. I purchased the tractor from a picture and on the word of Brady Barlow of Barlow Equip in Somerset KY. I was not disappointed. Brady and his dad Steve are great to deal with even if they are 250 miles from where i live. I dealt with him over the web and by phone. John the "baby bota" (my daughter calls it that) is in good hands. The previous tractor I had was a 45 year old IH 424 with 2000 original hours. I had a L4400 and the BX 1500 delivered the same day. I took a day off of work and paced the floor all day waiting for their arrival. I would highly reccomend anybody who is thinking of buying a new tractor to give Barlows a call @ 859-225-0405
Here are the 2 Barlow Equip dropped off here on 11-8-7.

/ Who previously owned my used tractor? #14  
LBrown: That is a nice covey of tractors you have there. I get the impression that you like the BX1500's. So far I am pleased with mine.

KThompson: I like all scripture and I wish that I had more of it memorized.

/ Who previously owned my used tractor? #15  
LBrown:
1*That is a nice covey of tractors you have there.
2*I get the impression that you like the BX1500's. So far 3*I am pleased with mine.

KThompson: I like all scripture and I wish that I had more of it memorized.
1*thanks
2*They are a tractor that fits a slot that no other tractor does.Kubota made a BOO Boo discontinuing them.
3*same here and the dealer too.

/ Who previously owned my used tractor? #16  
I started looking at the BX line after my experience with a Bad Boy ZTR. I mow about 2 acres that has some steep hillsides. Well everybody said that the ZTR was not the best hillside mower but I thought I would check and see for myself. I didnt have that thing off of the trailor for more than 20 minutes before I edged i over the bank sideways and went for a ride. I am glad I picked a place that has a landing spot. The ZTR machines are great for flat but I can say by experience that they do not mow hillsides well. The BX1500 is another story. I loaded ther rears with non corrosive fluid and put a factory grill guard on and Barlows completed the 100 hour service before delivery. This BX1500 has a low COG and mows the banks well. I previously used and still have a IH 129 HST. I will have to say that its the right tool for the job and what it wont do the L4400 will. I have to say thanks to all of the TBN members for their sage advice. I have only been a member for a few months but have been reading for about a year. That is why I chose the L4400 and the BX1500 {rightchoices for me and what I do). Happy Thanksgiving to all.