Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,851  
That came in the later years I quit working for Yamaha in 1987. But I believe all the Japanese manufacturers made a big comfy recliner type scooter. They're probably the funnest thing to ride but the worst thing to be seen riding on.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,852  
I "wish" Someone would manufacture a Scooter with the the "looks" and all the good aspects of a Vespa P200e, but with a engine more in line with good 500 cc twin cylinder. An honest 25 HP would do. NOT a Berger-mister! ;-)

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,853  
I "wish" Someone would manufacture a Scooter with the the "looks" and all the good aspects of a Vespa P200e, but with a engine more in line with good 500 cc twin cylinder. An honest 25 HP would do. NOT a Berger-mister! ;-)
Got laughed out of the market. 800cc v-twin.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,854  
Got laughed out of the market. 800cc v-twin.

I seem to have an oposite opinion of the Pacific Coast. I had a lady friend that road one in numerous Iron Butt rallies, and faired very well in doing so. Never had a DNF.

Although you might consider me a Harley fan, having owned a number of Harley's as well as GoldWings, I did develop a high respect for her 'little' PC.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,855  
I seem to have an oposite opinion of the Pacific Coast. I had a lady friend that road one in numerous Iron Butt rallies, and faired very well in doing so. Never had a DNF.

Although you might consider me a Harley fan, having owned a number of Harley's as well as GoldWings, I did develop a high respect for her 'little' PC.
I was a happy PC800 owner for 4 years. Replaced with a GL1800.

A12C5115-6A2C-4ECE-A664-0772269346F5_1_105_c.jpeg

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,857  

Like them or not, I respect just the fact that Honda will actually put things into production, that many other factories would only do as a design proto, at best. I was seriously considering a PC a few years back, until I saw that the load capacity was no better (a common problem) than what I had already on my 500.

DN (?)..... of theirs.... (can't remember the full model designation)..... reading one report, of a guy out for a test-review run, came out of a coffee shop to find some HD (probable patch) riders standing around his ride... they were fascinated by it.

It's all 2 Wheels in The Wind.... enjoy....

Rgds, D.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,859  
Going Olde School....

First Part: Original Run-Flat Tire, No Need to go to Cross-Fit @ end of your day.....

Middle Part: loving the old drive-chains, as tire-chains. Waste Nothing

End Part: add rubber-tracks.... cruise down Rodeo Drive !

Rgds, D.