Who uses torque wrench for mounting mulcher teeth?

/ Who uses torque wrench for mounting mulcher teeth?
Maybe I should have looked into that before ...
I don't use a torque wrench, I use a torque multiplier, goes up to 1000ft/lbs on a 1/2in ratchet:D

/ Who uses torque wrench for mounting mulcher teeth? #13  
Gentlemen. If you want to get it tight the first time, but some nickel anti seize. The majority if the force required to tighten any "bolt" is in the friction resistance. By using a quality anti seizing compound you overcome the friction and require alot less effort to achieve the correct torque. It will also make removal alot easier. If you send me the grade of bolt and actual diameter I will send you the recommended torque value. The actual "gripping force" of the bolt requires only about 10-15% of the torque applied to the bolt, the rest of the force required is in overcoming friction in order to achieve the desired result.

/ Who uses torque wrench for mounting mulcher teeth?
Oh yes, anti sieze. I used that on the threads. Also really like the new teeth performance.

/ Who uses torque wrench for mounting mulcher teeth? #15  
Gentlemen. If you want to get it tight the first time, but some nickel anti seize. The majority if the force required to tighten any "bolt" is in the friction resistance. By using a quality anti seizing compound you overcome the friction and require alot less effort to achieve the correct torque. It will also make removal alot easier. If you send me the grade of bolt and actual diameter I will send you the recommended torque value. The actual "gripping force" of the bolt requires only about 10-15% of the torque applied to the bolt, the rest of the force required is in overcoming friction in order to achieve the desired result.
The bolts on mulcher teeth suffer from vibration and are prone to coming loose so I'm wondering if using anti seizing compound would make the bolts come loose even easier.:confused:

/ Who uses torque wrench for mounting mulcher teeth? #16  
Are you using a quality locking washer?? If you arenas the anti seize under the lock washer and under the nut face. It should do the truck. What size stud is it you are using.... I can find the torque value