Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Who's ready for winter 13/14 ?

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #91  
I'm not bladeless, I have 2 blades for the L4240.

OK, I feel better now. Am not looking for a Thanksgiving storm.
Back in maybe 1997 when I lived in Maine I recall a foot or two blizzard coupled with high winds for Thanksgiving day. Out 85 year old guests made it just fine but the others seemed to fall by the wayside.

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #92  
Based on the Farmer's Almanac, it looks like I will be getting lots of snow this year. I just need to make sure that my snow blower is good to go. Don't want to be clearing all of that heavy snow the old-fashioned way.

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #93  
I live far enough south I don't have to worry to much about snow. Most I've ever seen here in the past 10 years is 3.5" which lasted two days. However, it does get below freezing every once in a while!

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #94  
Still mulching leaves. After T'day, I will mount the front and rear blades. If we get more than a foot, I dismount the front blade and mount the front loader.

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #95  
IMG_0185.jpg
Watching NY weather here for this week, might be something coming. We're ready, bucket is on the 790 if it gets too deep!

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #96  
Not only am I ready, but this morning I back bladed the lane (gravel) and scraped off about 4" of the stuff. I will do that for the next 6" or so and then the lane will be in good shape to blow.

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #97  
I live far enough south I don't have to worry to much about snow. Most I've ever seen here in the past 10 years is 3.5" which lasted two days. However, it does get below freezing every once in a while!
Not too much of the white stuff in recent years. I grew up in Knoxville. Telling my age a bit, but I remember Feb 1960 it snowed 23" in one storm over 2 days. Jan 1985 it hit -24 F. Was -34 F 60 miles west in Crossville, TN. Knoxville was 60 degrees colder than Anchorage Alaska that day.

/ Who's ready for winter 13/14 ? #98  
Just got the blower chains and weights on the Conquest will give it a coat of wax and ready to go.