Why are you brand loyal?

/ Why are you brand loyal? #71  
No offense intended, but any person could have written that article. There are no data sources cited so does that mean the author of the article him or herself witnessed the odometer readings on these vehicles? How would they know what the mileage is on vehicles? I see the report more as entertainment than fact, unless there are data sources or data collection processes cited which I could not find. Some of the reader comments suggest the report is lacking in credibility also.

So does almost everything on the web. This would be nearly possible to do the way you want and take years to visually inspect every vehicle. It was a survey on USED vehicles for sale. The seller should be stating mileage on odometer. Trust me you gain nothing by saying it has 50,000 more miles on than it actually does. The more mileage on a vehicle the less someone pays. 😯

/ Why are you brand loyal? #72  
So does almost everything on the web. This would be nearly possible to do the way you want and take years to visually inspect every vehicle. It was a survey on USED vehicles for sale. The seller should be stating mileage on odometer. Trust me you gain nothing by saying it has 50,000 more miles on than it actually does. The more mileage on a vehicle the less someone pays. ��
Unless its a RWD Volvo :D

Aaron Z
(Drives a RWD Volvo)