Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands?

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #11  
Boomer, I looked at them all, every color under the rainbow. I studied and compared for almost a year. Almost bought a Kubota Grand L, but in the end went with Kioti back in '05 and have no regrets. Besides my local dealer 12 miles away is fantastic, which helps a ton.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #12  
I shopped all the brands within a good distance of the farm, compared weight, lift strength, hydraulic pressure, features, and price. Kioti was the best bang for buck.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #13  
Same as everyone else.. more machine for the dollar. And a brand that is increasing sales, and in my area is represented by a large dealership.

James K0UA

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #14  
Pretty much like everyone else. Best tractor for the $. It just felt better than some of the other. Has better weight and the features/finish is superior.
Be 4 years next month and have 377 hours on my CK35 HST, very happy with it. :) :tractor: :cool2: :cloud9:

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #15  
Boomer, I looked at them all, every color under the rainbow. I studied and compared for almost a year. Almost bought a Kubota Grand L, but in the end went with Kioti back in '05 and have no regrets. Besides my local dealer 12 miles away is fantastic, which helps a ton.

Sounds like myself, only my dealer is 150 miles away. CJ

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #16  
Boomer,

Like everyone else.....weight/hydraulic gpm/capacities/Ergonomics & price were all a key factor. Ergonomics was a big factor for me in addition to the price. Wanted a Grand L 3940 HST so bad.....but it wasn't comfortable to drive/operate w/ their pedal.....plus the extra $$ was a factor.

210hrs and 2 yrs (May 4th was my anniversary date) and going strong!!!

Enjoy....you made a good decision:thumbsup:

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands?
Thanks everyone for answering the topic. I'm curious if the price was equal and the resale value was the same from tractor to tractor if you all would still go with a Kioti over some of the more popular brand such as the JD or Kubota?

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #18  
I am totally happy with my tractor dk 45s 08 model I have never regreted it and would still buy it today if I was shopping for a new tractor. Actualy I would only go to different kioti dealer to het the best buy green blue and red wouldn't be looked at. Just my opinion.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #19  
Being new to tractors, so far I feel good about selecting a Kioti over other brands. But honestly, I don't know enough about compact tractors to know if I made the best choice. I just went with my gut and selected the best value tractor for my budget. I briefly looked at JD, Kioti, and almost bought a Mahindra.

Just curious why you bought a Kioti over other brands?
Price,tractor weight,front loader lift capacity and a good dealer(Michigan Iron & Equipment)coobie.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #20  
I had tried a JD with bucket and a couple of other cheapies, but when I hopped on the Kioti (Daedong) CK30 everything just felt right. The FEL joystick was in the right place. Seat, comfy. Well built solid little beast. Sounded good, looked good, nice colours and no exhaust sticking up in the air. Also Diff lock, 4x4 and the list goes on. Also it had a good warranty and the dealer is only 12 minutes away. Now have just over 400 hours on it 6-7 years old and still starts first kick with little or no glow needed. Only ***** is the key position. If I hit a stump with the FEL my knee turns the key off. Just refitted the Post hole digger today. More bamboo to plant.....