Why no Fuel/Water separator on a BX?

/ Why no Fuel/Water separator on a BX? #11  
I assume the plastic filter is for waxing issue when its really cold with untreated fuel, but the metal filter I am not too sure what it really does as far as what it really filters. maybe someone here might know ? Who has the WSM that might have the answer in it ?

Dude, you are looking at your fuel pump and ASSuming it is a filter. There are two fuel filters, one beneath and one near the injection pump. They are plastic and identical.

/ Why no Fuel/Water separator on a BX? #12  
Yup just alike, which brings up a question in my mind, why two of the same?

If they were different, such as the second one being finer I'd understand perfectly. I don't see much point in two in series doing the same exact filtering...??

The first one protects the lift pump and the second protects the injection pump.

/ Why no Fuel/Water separator on a BX? #13  
OK guys ! I stand corrected. :eek:;) Thanks for letting me know though! Its great to have folks here to set me straight ! :D As for no water seperator , maybe kubota expected each BX owner to own a mr funnel and use when filling up the tank ?:cool:

/ Why no Fuel/Water separator on a BX? #14  
maybe kubota expected each BX owner to own a mr funnel and use when filling up the tank ?:cool:

Bingo!!!! Mr. Funnel resides in its own rag to catch the last bit that won't drain and sees every drop of fuel entering the tank!!!