Why Video An Inexperienced Operator?

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #31  
I saw a video on youtube last night about a guy putting a generator on a original Lister engine. Not a word and no music as I recall. But sound of the activity being done.

IT WAS GREAT, not to have to listen to someone talking.

And what of those videos of the guy talking while showing a computer screen with the mouse pointer going all over the place while he talks? Usually a lot about nothing.

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #32  
"Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? "

In the same vein....why are there so many people on TV that don't have any real talent?

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #33  
The VAST majority of humans are quite useless, sorry to say!

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #34  
"Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? "

In the same vein....why are there so many people on TV that don't have any real talent?

Everyone in the choir is off key but me.... :confused3:

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #36  
   / Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #37  
One thing I learned a long time ago is the people who know what their doing don't go around blabbin about it, the folks that really dont know what they're talking about are the ones that do all the blabbin, the only difference now is they can make videos and go blabbin all over the world.

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #38  
Still, I don't think anyone could argue the absolute truth of my words in both cases. Whether they like them or not, is another matter entirely.

/ Why Video An Inexperienced Operator? #39  
Man o Man. I have seen it all now.

Nah....not even close. Keep watching..........

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein