Why would anybody want a Hummer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #113  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( And the people I know that have Hummers are business people and not home owners. )</font>

That is one of the most stupid stereotypic generalizations I've ever heard.
Since they're "not home owners", I guess they need a big Hummer to live in, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Where is Gatorboy when you need him?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #114  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( And the people I know that have Hummers are business people and not home owners. )</font>

That is one of the most stupid stereotypic generalizations I've ever heard.
Since they're "not home owners", I guess they need a big Hummer to live in, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Where is Gatorboy when you need him?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #115  
It is not stupid at all. Most people that buy Hummer H1s buy them for their businesses. They are a tax write off that only a business can take. Yes, business people do own homes so that makes them homeowners, however, the point being made is not that business owners don't own homes... the point being made is average Americans, middle class folks, common homeowners, cannot afford Hummers. Where's Obvious Man when you need him? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #116  
It is not stupid at all. Most people that buy Hummer H1s buy them for their businesses. They are a tax write off that only a business can take. Yes, business people do own homes so that makes them homeowners, however, the point being made is not that business owners don't own homes... the point being made is average Americans, middle class folks, common homeowners, cannot afford Hummers. Where's Obvious Man when you need him? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #117  
<font color="blue"> ( Hi, In my town there must be 10 hummers and the people would have to be rich to own them. )
( And the people I know that have Hummers are business people and not home owners. ) </font>

So, you hob-knob with homeless rich folks that have jobs, eh?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #118  
<font color="blue"> ( Hi, In my town there must be 10 hummers and the people would have to be rich to own them. )
( And the people I know that have Hummers are business people and not home owners. ) </font>

So, you hob-knob with homeless rich folks that have jobs, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.