why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop

/ why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop #1  

thefanman

Tractor
why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop

/ why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop #2  
The cylinders don’t provide synchronization. If one cylinder has blown seals the other cylinder could be making it lift uneven but it’s more likely fluid would bypass and not lift at all. The loader frame being bent is the most likely option.

/ why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop #3  
Restriction in lines between cylinders could also cause one cylinder to move different speed than other. Why was the one cylinder rebuilt?

/ why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop #4  
First check that all four tractor tires are correctly inflated.

/ why would my loader arms go up uneven? the slow side has news seals put in by a good shop #5  
Keep in mind that some tractors (both mine included activate the lift arms (I presume you mean the rear ones on the 3 point and not the loader arms on the front) are activated by a rockshaft and linked mechanically as one. On both my tractors there is an adjustable bevel box on the right lift arm (facing forward) that you can adjust the height of the right arm independently of the left. Seal drag will have nothing to do with equal lift on a rockshaft activated unit.

Having said that some late model tractors use 2 hydraulic cylinders to raise and lower the rear lift arms but those cylinders are plumed together to act as one lift unit. However, you could get air in one ot the other and the only way to remove it is work them at full extension and retraction a few times to expunge the trapped air.