Why zero-turn mowers?

/ Why zero-turn mowers? #71  
I have no idea how steep it is but I do know the ft. end of my RER Snapper will pull the ft. tires off the ground if I didn't lean fwd alot, I tried it...once before I got the Grasshopper.

/ Why zero-turn mowers? #72  
My brother has a front mount Walker and he mows places where I would be apprehensive mowing with my Ferris.
I have never been real pleased with the cut of the Ferris but maybe I am to picky.

/ Why zero-turn mowers? #73  
I have a Hustler Super Z 60" and it is one mean mowing machine. I wouldnt trade it in for anything else for cutting grass. I can cut tall grass at 15 mph and it won't strain and still has a great cut. Now is that much fun, no. Not unless you are showing off and beating your friends car driving up the driveway. I just added flex forks to mine this year (front suspension) and it even makes for an even smoother ride and cut. Once you go ZTR it would be hard to go back to a traditional mower. I have lots of trees and it eliminate all of my weed eater time. I find the more trees the more fun you have mowing around them.

/ Why zero-turn mowers? #74  
I am in the lawn care ,landscaping business. We run toro ztr's though some people claim they cut mowing time in half we actually cut about 25% of the time off,however do save a lot of trimming; so you could say we cut our time in half that is spent on each lawn. We haul lime spreaders etc behind them no problem; we had to modify the spreader lever controls though since we couldn't reach them from the seat because of the engine at the rear of the mower.

Would I buy a ZTR again?............YEP.