Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale!

/ Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale! #11  
Dang! Those are awesome, but Ted... do you have any other prototypes laying around? If I had seen this thread when you posted it, I'd be all over it like a fat kid on a bankrupted twinkie gathering frenzie! That price was ridiculously generous for the prototype, and I liked the "unpainted" finish, since I'll likely paint mine to match anyhow.

By the way, thanks for taking the time to post all the "how-to" vids on your site (and youtube) for the different implements. I'm a newbie to most implements, and seeing you explain your designs & functions have been a big help.

/ Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale!
That was the one and only prototype and it was a steal to say the least! Ted said we can ship one to you unpainted if you prefer.
We make the videos to help explain everything and give customers a more personal introduction to our products. I'm glad they're useful to you.
Travis

/ Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale! #13  
Love my prototype Wicked Grapple! Getting ready to paint it, and will post pics of the process when I'm done :cool2:

/ Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale! #14  
Love my prototype Wicked Grapple! Getting ready to paint it, and will post pics of the process when I'm done :cool2:

Thanks for rubbing it in! Big score there

/ Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale! #15  
Thanks for rubbing it in! Big score there

Sorry TSO - I know it's bad form, but just couldn't help it. :ashamed: :duh:

I am still so excited that I was the lucky dog. It feels like I won the lottery! Still can't believe that nobody jumped on it before me. :jump:

Hope you find yourself a great grapple!

/ Wicked Grapple Prototype is For Sale! #16  
Sorry TSO - I know it's bad form, but just couldn't help it. :ashamed: :duh:

I am still so excited that I was the lucky dog. It feels like I won the lottery! Still can't believe that nobody jumped on it before me. :jump:

Hope you find yourself a great grapple!

Not at all man, I'm happy for you, that was an amazing deal.