WICKED Grapple Rake for SMALL Tractors

/ WICKED Grapple Rake for SMALL Tractors #41  
Travis, is the welding done by hand or is it robotic.

/ WICKED Grapple Rake for SMALL Tractors
The Wicked still looks reasonably light, but way stronger.
Just out of curiosity, what's the weight difference?

The weight difference is just over 100 pounds, so it is pretty substantial on the BX.
Travis

Travis, is the welding done by hand or is it robotic.

It's all by hand.
Travis

20161123_084551s.jpg

20160204_114027s.jpg

/ WICKED Grapple Rake for SMALL Tractors #44  
What would be the possibility of offering one without serrations for use around a sawmill?

/ WICKED Grapple Rake for SMALL Tractors #45  
What would be the possibility of offering one without serrations for use around a sawmill?

The serrations will greatly help you grip logs, especially on small machines like the BX.
These aren't directional and the tips are somewhat rounded instead of being sharp.

I'm sure we could do it, but I think you'd be much better off with the serrations.
Travis

20161219_081554s.jpg

Here's the new BX Wicked Grapple video with Ted. Check it out!
Travis

/ WICKED Grapple Rake for SMALL Tractors #49  
I heard Ted say that you guys have a QA attach for the BX. Is this true? What is price? What is the difference between your QA and the OEM version?

I heard Ted say that you guys have a QA attach for the BX. Is this true? What is price? What is the difference between your QA and the OEM version?

Yes, a universal quick attach which weighs 68 pounds. Universal Quick Attach Adapter For Subcompact Tractors
Kubota hasn't offered a universal quick attach for the BX in the past, but it will be offered on some 2017 models.
Travis