Wife making fun of me !!!!!!

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #31  
My wife didn't understand why I wanted a tractor, but after seeing what I've been able to do with it she loves it. If she's outside and I drive by she starts singing "She thinks my tractors sexy....." As far as being on TBN, she thinks that's "pretty neat" too. Not sure if she's entirely serious or just being nice. I can tell you she's been a wonderful wife to me for 31 years now :)

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #32  
Now that may just be grounds for a divorce.

You think that's bad....my ex used to refer to my Deere 4210 as a "lawn mower...."
After almost 44 years neither of us would want anyone else. She's an ex-farm girl, so when I told her I'd like to replace the B7500 with something bigger she was ready to shop. Being raised on a farm also explains why the L3200 doesn't look like a real tractor to her, even for our 3-1/2 acres.

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #33  
My wife asks me "Are you looking at Tractor **** again?".

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #34  
My father in law has done done hay to feed his 40 to 80 head of cattle for all of my wifes life... so to him and my BIL my JD 3005 is both the wrong color (they run MF's) and a 'lawn tractor'! But it works for me... and my wife? I dunno... I think she's getting used to me sharing and learning with/from TBN. Doesn't matter what she thinks of it, I know I have learned a lot from others here, and in return, try to share/guide any way I can. Same is true for my diesel trucks. I spend time on powerstroke.org for the same reasons.

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #35  
I get "what are you looking at?" I say TBN. She says "Oh, tractor sh!# again... you have stuff to do outside!" and walks off. Gotta love it.

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #36  
My wife is hilarious. I view site from my smart phone so if she wants my attention she will text me in her best tractor lingo something like wow that's an impressive load pulling ability or I love the protective armor on the front of your tractor or I think your tractors sexy even if she's sitting right next to me. Not sure if that's good or bad but it cracks me up.

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #39  
Guys....I define **** as addictive, no matter what the source. MY ex would waste hours a day on stupid online games like Café World...my GF spends a LOT of time on FB, as for me, I could easily devote hours a day to TBN because it's so interesting but then I wouldn't get as much done around here, so I trade off screen time for seat time.

Yes, TBN is tractor ****, but it's GOOD **** versus bad ****....:laughing: