wife on tractor

/ wife on tractor #11  
My 10 year old daughter asked me over the weekend "Dad, won't you be glad when I can cut grass with your tractor so you don't have to?"

"Ummm, sure, honey, yes I will." It's OK to tell a white lie now and then, right? ;)

/ wife on tractor #12  
My 10 year old daughter asked me over the weekend "Dad, won't you be glad when I can cut grass with your tractor so you don't have to?"

"Ummm, sure, honey, yes I will." It's OK to tell a white lie now and then, right? ;)

:laughing:

Absolutely. I got away with it by telling them I need to do the tougher areas because I worry about their safety. :rolleyes:

/ wife on tractor
Some good suggestions, maybe I can get her a UTV. can't afford another tractor.
Ron

/ wife on tractor #15  
the only time my wife is allowed on my tractor is if im in the driver seat. a little uncomfortable for her though squeezed down on the floorboard tryin to toss my salad

/ wife on tractor #16  
My wife can (and likes to) operate any machine we have or rented. She hates hooking things up though.

/ wife on tractor #17  
My wife knows how to operate my M8540 but she's prefers that I operate it. She's afraid that she'll break something by driving over it. She says she'd like a bx or b series.

I think it has Something to do with her head sitting 7.5 feet off the ground and rear tires being chin height. She doesn't have any issues with most of the other lawn equipment or driving my Z-71 pickup.

/ wife on tractor #18  
My wife is to jealous of my tractor. She thinks I give it more attention.

/ wife on tractor #19  
My wife does all the tractor work. She fits in it (TYM273) better than me (I'm 6'5") and anyway she is much better at operating it than I am. Trouble is, she doesn't want to use it much these days -got better things to do I guess. and I do get to do the really fun parts, like putting on the BB48 for mowing. Man, I hate that collar ring with the spring.

/ wife on tractor #20  
It has become her tractor and "my" weedeater.