Wild Turkey & Coke

/ Wild Turkey & Coke #1  

lhfarm

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC40DA
A different kind of tractor safety issue. Send to me by a friend. Seymour is 20 miles or so from my location.
-------
As I was going to Seymour this morning and saw this Coke truck sitting on the side of the road. When I got close to it I could see what was wrong and turned around to go make sure the driver was OK; he was fine. I told him he should get a medal for keeping the truck in the road and not having a major accident. You will see why in one of the pictures.

I guess he wanted a little Wild Turkey with his Coke this morning.

Attachments

• turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 392
  • turkey2.jpg
    turkey2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 437
  • turkey3.jpg
    turkey3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 394
   / Wild Turkey & Coke #4  
Wow.

Would would believe it without the photos? :D

Later,
Dan

Double WOW...Man, that had to be a shocker..Never dreamed they would penatrate a windshield..Look at the glass on the seat.. I hope he did not get any glass in his eyes??

/ Wild Turkey & Coke #5  
In 96 or 7 I was in Votech and it was in between towns. We hada ten mile drive. I drove to class that day and gonna come home after class. I was behind the Vo tech bus and all in the clearing where my road comes out was a long bottom. I live at the other end and was going to take the other entrance. In the long bottom I saw a turkey flying straight and level and way off. It looked like a missile and a long way off it it just seemed like it was aimed for the bus. It caught the bus in the big open driverside window.

It went in and flogged everyone in the bus and went out the back window. I had to stop to keep from hitting it. It was a hen and she got settled and took off. I think it broke on kids nose and and blacked a few eyes.

/ Wild Turkey & Coke #6  
Now that is different a friend of mine used to talk about watching out for low flying penguins.

/ Wild Turkey & Coke #7  
Well done lhfarm!
I saw the first pic and was looking for a liquor bottle to go with the wax cup and figured glass was from accident. Second pic had me laughing.:laughing:
Perfect hit score a 10.

/ Wild Turkey & Coke
Well done lhfarm!
I saw the first pic and was looking for a liquor bottle to go with the wax cup and figured glass was from accident. Second pic had me laughing.:laughing:
Perfect hit score a 10.

I got the note and pictures third hand, so I can't take any credit. But when I saw them, I thought folks here would enjoy seeing the pictures. I sent a note back to my friend and asked him to get permission to post here without any identifying info.

Lots of amazing things here, including the fact that the driver wasn't hurt.

/ Wild Turkey & Coke #9  
That would sure get my attention. You are right, amazing the driver got the rig over and under control.

MarkV

/ Wild Turkey & Coke #10  
That would sure get my attention. You are right, amazing the driver got the rig over and under control.

MarkV